Still little progress

I’ve figured out what was wrong, but I still haven’t figured out why. I think I’ve discovered a workaround, though, but I’m having a few new problems. Meanwhile, have a picture of some flaming TNT:Image

Advertisements

A Lack of Progress

A very weird-looking tree.

A very weird-looking tree.

I still haven’t figured out exactly what was wrong with the trees, but as you can see, I did have some success in something. The logs in the picture above are rotated correctly! Huzzah!

Meanwhile, here are some screenshots I took a few days ago while the trees were still working: